Before beginning the exam, please read each of the following rules carefully.
1. This is a closed book exam. While taking this exam, you may not consult any books, notes, texts, or any printed material. You may not browse to another website or view other information on your computer. You should only view the exam page while taking the exam. You may NOT use or launch any other applications to help you with this exam, except for Word, Excel, and the Excel Help utility where designated on the exam.
2. You may not take this exam with another person's help and you may not help another person take the exam. You must take the exam entirely by yourself.
3. You many not save, screen capture, Print, or copy this exam in any way. You may not discuss this exam with another person or within earshot of another person who has not yet taken the exam.
4. This exam must be completed in one sitting. You may not log in to view the exam or complete only a portion of the exam, and then come back at a later time to complete the exam.
5. The time limit on this exam is 180 minutes (3 hrs). Please time yourself and submit your answers before the time limit expires. Each minute over the allowed time will cost you two points.
6. After completing the exam, archive a copy of your completed spreadsheets to a secure location on your J: drive in case there is a problem with your uploaded spreadsheets. Do not share them with anyone. Do not alter the spreadsheets in any way after you finish the exam (preserve the "modified" date). Delete all copies from the local drive.
7. You must take this exam from one of the CAEDM labs. I can check if you are logged in from a CAEDM lab based on the IP address of the computer you are using. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a score of zero on the exam.
By pressing the following Accept... button, I acknowledge that I have read the exam rules and I agree to abide by each of the rules. I understand that breaking any of these rules is a violation of the BYU honor code and will result in a failing grade for the course.